Why join SOAR as a cultural member?
Cultural organizations are integral members of the SOAR community. Cultural members support our community by not only providing financial support but by supplementing our efforts with in-kind donations. If you are interested in discussing a creative opportunity, please contact us by email or by phone at 312-280-2596.
Membership levels and benefits are described below. Thank you for your interest in joining SOAR!
Cultural Organization $150
- Link from SOAR website to cultural organization website
- Recognition in annual report
- SOAR cultural member recognition certificate and window tag
- Admission (single) to SOAR programs and events including:
- Alderman Streeterville Town Hall
- Annual meeting
- Holiday party
- Other social events and educational programs
- A subscription to SOAR’s newsletter, our informative quarterly report highlighting recent activities within SOAR as well as important issues that effect community residents, buildings, businesses and institutions
- A subscription to SOAR’s online News Briefs, a bi-monthly, timely update of important and interesting facts and activities related to Streeterville
- Volunteer opportunities for hands-on involvement
- Access to other exclusive SOAR member benefits
- Periodic access to SOAR members via SOAR controlled media to promote recurring or special events
**Benefits are subject to change.