Why join SOAR as a resident or non-resident member?
Joining SOAR provides you an opportunity to fully engage in efforts to develop your community and establish relationships with neighbors, businesses and other community representatives. SOAR is a membership organization committed to preserving, promoting and enhancing the quality of life and community in Streeterville. Whether you live in Streeterville year round, or visit your home as an in-town residence, joining SOAR provides you the comfort of knowing that your membership is significantly contributing to efforts to keep Streeterville a neighborhood.
As a community based non-political, non-profit organization, it is important for SOAR to have a large group of members who support our efforts. Beyond your financial contribution, membership shows that you support our work.
SOAR members actively participate in advocacy efforts to sustain our unique urban neighborhood. We maintain good working relationships with residents, businesses, developers, institutions and others to enhance our community.
Membership levels and benefits are described below. Thank you for your interest in joining SOAR!
Member (Individual / Household) $75
Household member-up to 4 people (at the same address) 18 years or older
- Free admission to programs and events (Excluding fundraising events)
- Copy of Streeterville Neighborhood Plan
- A subscription to SOAR eNews and eWeekly delivered via email
- Special invitations and offers via email
- Take part in Task Force meeting or volunteer at our events
- Exclusive restaurant and theater offers
- All of the Individual /Household benefits plus:
- Reserved seat at Annual Meeting for you and a guest
- All of the Patron benefits plus:
- Two tickets to Annual VIP reception
- Recognition on our website, social medai and other printed materials
- All of the Advocate benefits plus:
- Links ton our websit to your business website
**Benefits are subject to change