SOAR Young Professionals Board Member
Qualifications and Requirements
To be a candidate you should live or work within Streeterville’s boundaries (i.e., Chicago River to East Lake Shore Drive/Oak Street, from Rush Street to Lake Michigan) and have a post-secondary degree or minimum of two years of professional work experience.
The SOAR board is a working board. We expect our directors to take an active role in support of our mission and membership. The nominating committee will consider candidates who meet these criteria and are willing to:
- must be willing to serve on the SOAR Young Professional Board for at least a one-year term. Will have option to renew.
- attend regularly scheduled board meetings and SOAR events
- serve on the SOAR Business & Professionals Committee and one SOAR task force
- support fundraising and development activities and contribute to SOAR’s annual appeal
- serve as an ambassador for SOAR and promote membership in the Streeterville community