Spending Valentine’s Day in Streeterville? Take advantage of the romantic offerings around the neighborhood:
- Enjoy an elegant four-course menu with available wine pairings at NoMi Kitchen
- At The Drake the Hearts & Arrows Be My Valentine Dinner is an elegant, yet playful spin on the daily afternoon tea service.
- Marisol at the Museum of Contemporary Art, is serving a prix-fixe dinner and an optional wine pairings
- There’s a full list of goings-on at Navy Pier
- The Denise Thimes Quintet perform “Love Songs Serenade” at Winters Jazz Club
- Cozy up with your loved one and indulge with a six course prix-fixe dinner at ETA Restaurant + Bar in Loews Chicago Hotel
- “Love at First Bite” at The Albert in the Hotel EMC2, is a special four-course chef’s tasting menu with optional wine pairing.
- Take a special Valentine’s Day staycation at the Raffaello Hotel – book for a February stay and receive a complimentary bottle of Prosecco, late check-out, and room upgrade